How to Say No
- Viv has turned 30! Kit is in Austin!
- It’s harder to say no in business when you’re operating from a scarcity mindset
- Western culture is full of advice to say yes (i.e. Shonda Rhimes’ book and TED Talk)
- We heard from Audrey Louisa about how she taught herself to stop people-pleasing
- Look after your spoons
- Join the Nomad Feminist Bookclub via Patreon!
- Re-listen to our Confidence and Money episodes!
- Check out Tiffany Dufu’s Drop the Ball
- If you’re a newbie freelance writer, you can book in for a half hour chat with Viv
- Join the Nomad + Spice Facebook group!
- A Christian perspective on saying no that was shared by a listener
- Daisy Onubogu – does she have the biggest network ever?
We’d love it if you could support the creation of Nomad + Spice on Patreon for as little as $1 a month: patreon.com/nomadandspice
Please don’t forget to give us a 5 STAR rating in Apple Podcasts or tell a friend about us - it really helps new people to find the podcast! And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single episode.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!