How to Say No
- Viv has turned 30! Kit is in Austin!
- It’s harder to say no in business when you’re operating from a scarcity mindset
- Western culture is full of advice to say yes (i.e. Shonda Rhimes’ book and TED Talk)
- We heard from Audrey Louisa about how she taught herself to stop people-pleasing
- Look after your spoons
- Join the Nomad Feminist Bookclub via Patreon!
- Re-listen to our Confidence and Money episodes!
- Check out Tiffany Dufu’s Drop the Ball
- If you’re a newbie freelance writer, you can book in for a half hour chat with Viv
- Join the Nomad + Spice Facebook group!
- A Christian perspective on saying no that was shared by a listener
- Daisy Onubogu – does she have the biggest network ever?
We’d love it if you could support the creation of Nomad + Spice on Patreon for as little as $1 a month: patreon.com/nomadandspice
Please don’t forget to give us a 5 STAR rating in Apple Podcasts or tell a friend about us - it really helps new people to find the podcast! And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single episode.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.
Should we care? Is it a scam? Why are women so underrepresented in the crypto economy?
We continue our discussion of location independent love and nomad dating.