How to Say No
- Viv has turned 30! Kit is in Austin!
- It’s harder to say no in business when you’re operating from a scarcity mindset
- Western culture is full of advice to say yes (i.e. Shonda Rhimes’ book and TED Talk)
- We heard from Audrey Louisa about how she taught herself to stop people-pleasing
- Look after your spoons
- Join the Nomad Feminist Bookclub via Patreon!
- Re-listen to our Confidence and Money episodes!
- Check out Tiffany Dufu’s Drop the Ball
- If you’re a newbie freelance writer, you can book in for a half hour chat with Viv
- Join the Nomad + Spice Facebook group!
- A Christian perspective on saying no that was shared by a listener
- Daisy Onubogu – does she have the biggest network ever?
We’d love it if you could support the creation of Nomad + Spice on Patreon for as little as $1 a month: patreon.com/nomadandspice
Please don’t forget to give us a 5 STAR rating in Apple Podcasts or tell a friend about us - it really helps new people to find the podcast! And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single episode.
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!