Behind the Scenes: How We Make This Digital Nomad Podcast!
- BLOOPER LOL
- Call Your Girlfriend’s business episode
- Say no to yourself!
- We hire Podcasting Press to edit our podcast episodes
- We record via Zencastr
- Kit uses this tiny microphone
- We use Libsyn to distribute (check out their helpful videos and their Twitter feed)
- Our website is on Squarespace
- The story of how Kit met Madame Gandhi at Lesbians Who Tech
- We collect voice memos via SpeakPipe
- Podcast rec: Call Your Girlfriend
- Podcast rec: Another Round
- Podcast rec: Secret Feminist Agenda
- Podcast rec: Witch, Please
- Podcast rec: Flash Forward
- Podcast rec: Science Vs.
- Podcast rec: Thirst Aid Kit
- Podcast rec: How to be a Girl
- Other nomad podcasts you should check out: This is for you, The Traveling Introvert, Nomadtopia, Republic of Freedom, NomadMe, SheNomads
Are you going to make a podcast? Let us know! Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us create feminist critique of nomad life!!
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.
Should we care? Is it a scam? Why are women so underrepresented in the crypto economy?
We continue our discussion of location independent love and nomad dating.