Behind the Scenes: How We Make This Digital Nomad Podcast!
- BLOOPER LOL
- Call Your Girlfriend’s business episode
- Say no to yourself!
- We hire Podcasting Press to edit our podcast episodes
- We record via Zencastr
- Kit uses this tiny microphone
- We use Libsyn to distribute (check out their helpful videos and their Twitter feed)
- Our website is on Squarespace
- The story of how Kit met Madame Gandhi at Lesbians Who Tech
- We collect voice memos via SpeakPipe
- Podcast rec: Call Your Girlfriend
- Podcast rec: Another Round
- Podcast rec: Secret Feminist Agenda
- Podcast rec: Witch, Please
- Podcast rec: Flash Forward
- Podcast rec: Science Vs.
- Podcast rec: Thirst Aid Kit
- Podcast rec: How to be a Girl
- Other nomad podcasts you should check out: This is for you, The Traveling Introvert, Nomadtopia, Republic of Freedom, NomadMe, SheNomads
Are you going to make a podcast? Let us know! Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us create feminist critique of nomad life!!
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!