How Women Build Confidence
- Girls do worse in maths tests when told that boys are better (and other studies)
- Reply All’s dropshipping episode and our Bromad episode
- Beck Power on confidence
- Janice The Career Introvert takes down the mantra of fake it till you make it
- Read Ellen Bard’s blog post on the negative effects of affirmations
- We chat about 7in7 feedback
- Read Tiffany Dufu’s book like we did in our Nomad Feminist Book Club!
- Ira Glass on the creativity gap
- QOTD: “Comparison is the death of joy”
- Man puts ‘Mr’ in front of his gender-neutral name and suddenly gets a job
- Men apply for jobs when they only have 60% of qualifications required; women only apply with 100%
- Natasha gives us some wise words about where confidence comes from
What does confidence mean to you? Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us create feminist critique of nomad life!!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.