How Women Build Confidence
- Girls do worse in maths tests when told that boys are better (and other studies)
- Reply All’s dropshipping episode and our Bromad episode
- Beck Power on confidence
- Janice The Career Introvert takes down the mantra of fake it till you make it
- Read Ellen Bard’s blog post on the negative effects of affirmations
- We chat about 7in7 feedback
- Read Tiffany Dufu’s book like we did in our Nomad Feminist Book Club!
- Ira Glass on the creativity gap
- QOTD: “Comparison is the death of joy”
- Man puts ‘Mr’ in front of his gender-neutral name and suddenly gets a job
- Men apply for jobs when they only have 60% of qualifications required; women only apply with 100%
- Natasha gives us some wise words about where confidence comes from
What does confidence mean to you? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us create feminist critique of nomad life!!
Yoga in Thai? Swimming? Bootcamp? Crossfit? How do you stay active when you’re traveling and only have small spaces? We dive into the best digital nomad workouts. Obviously, running is the worst.
We reveal our favorite summer beach reads, every book we’re obsessing about right now, and the uber-popular book we hate. Plus: an exciting scheme we’re cooking up!
You've got questions, we've got answers! From the most extravagant things we've ever paid for to our most embarrassing moments.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?