How Women Build Confidence
- Girls do worse in maths tests when told that boys are better (and other studies)
- Reply All’s dropshipping episode and our Bromad episode
- Beck Power on confidence
- Janice The Career Introvert takes down the mantra of fake it till you make it
- Read Ellen Bard’s blog post on the negative effects of affirmations
- We chat about 7in7 feedback
- Read Tiffany Dufu’s book like we did in our Nomad Feminist Book Club!
- Ira Glass on the creativity gap
- QOTD: “Comparison is the death of joy”
- Man puts ‘Mr’ in front of his gender-neutral name and suddenly gets a job
- Men apply for jobs when they only have 60% of qualifications required; women only apply with 100%
- Natasha gives us some wise words about where confidence comes from
What does confidence mean to you? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us create feminist critique of nomad life!!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?