Women in Cryptocurrency
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- We hear from Christine whose knowledge of Bitcoin is thanks to Grey’s Anatomy
- Cryptocurrency is generally considered the domain of the dark web, GamerGate and bromads… which makes you want to stay the hell away from it.
- Marbree shares her critique of cryptocurrency
- Energy consumption is a serious downside to the crypto boom
- Are women more fiscally conservative than men?
- New York Times Bitcoin bros article
- Plus another Times article about women in cryptocurrency that come out after we recorded
- Mariza Monteiro is our resident nomadic Cryptocurrency expert
- Ellen’s Bitcoin bit
- Check out She Knows Crypto and join the Facebook group to learn more from Mariza
- Jewels weighs in with a social justice perspective on Bitcoin
- Summer shares her optimistic viewpoint on cryptocurrency
Have you got any cryptocurrencies? Give us a shout and let us know your thoughts at email@example.com, and say hello on Twitter, Facebook, or in our Facebook Group. Please take a moment to subscribe and give us 5 stars Apple Podcasts!
If you want to give your financial support to Nomad + Spice, you can get in our Patreon perks as one of our treasured patrons.
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.
Should we care? Is it a scam? Why are women so underrepresented in the crypto economy?
We continue our discussion of location independent love and nomad dating.
How digital nomads date and find their special someone.