Women in Cryptocurrency
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- We hear from Christine whose knowledge of Bitcoin is thanks to Grey’s Anatomy
- Cryptocurrency is generally considered the domain of the dark web, GamerGate and bromads… which makes you want to stay the hell away from it.
- Marbree shares her critique of cryptocurrency
- Energy consumption is a serious downside to the crypto boom
- Are women more fiscally conservative than men?
- New York Times Bitcoin bros article
- Plus another Times article about women in cryptocurrency that come out after we recorded
- Mariza Monteiro is our resident nomadic Cryptocurrency expert
- Ellen’s Bitcoin bit
- Check out She Knows Crypto and join the Facebook group to learn more from Mariza
- Jewels weighs in with a social justice perspective on Bitcoin
- Summer shares her optimistic viewpoint on cryptocurrency
Have you got any cryptocurrencies? Give us a shout and let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org, and say hello on Twitter, Facebook, or in our Facebook Group. Please take a moment to subscribe and give us 5 stars Apple Podcasts!
If you want to give your financial support to Nomad + Spice, you can get in our Patreon perks as one of our treasured patrons.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.