Women in Cryptocurrency
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- We hear from Christine whose knowledge of Bitcoin is thanks to Grey’s Anatomy
- Cryptocurrency is generally considered the domain of the dark web, GamerGate and bromads… which makes you want to stay the hell away from it.
- Marbree shares her critique of cryptocurrency
- Energy consumption is a serious downside to the crypto boom
- Are women more fiscally conservative than men?
- New York Times Bitcoin bros article
- Plus another Times article about women in cryptocurrency that come out after we recorded
- Mariza Monteiro is our resident nomadic Cryptocurrency expert
- Ellen’s Bitcoin bit
- Check out She Knows Crypto and join the Facebook group to learn more from Mariza
- Jewels weighs in with a social justice perspective on Bitcoin
- Summer shares her optimistic viewpoint on cryptocurrency
Have you got any cryptocurrencies? Give us a shout and let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org, and say hello on Twitter, Facebook, or in our Facebook Group. Please take a moment to subscribe and give us 5 stars Apple Podcasts!
If you want to give your financial support to Nomad + Spice, you can get in our Patreon perks as one of our treasured patrons.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!