This week we’re tackling digital bromads.
- Urban dictionary defines ‘Bro’
- We hear from Marbree and Jenny
- Bromads: a politics of libertarianism?
- Tim Ferriss: the original bromad?
- Maire gives us a more nuanced angle on the bromad
- Check out Nicole’s group for queer women nomads
- Listen to our privilege ep if you haven’t already!
- QOTD from Temi: “If it acts like a douche and it looks like a douche, it’s probably a douche”
- Come meet us in 7in7 in Medellin, Colombia!!!!!!!
- Check out SheNomads, Digital Nomad Girls, Wanderist Life, Sun and Co for more women-lead nomad groups
How do you view/deal with/avoid bromads? Send us a voice memo or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us on Twitter and Facebook, and get more action and discussion on our Facebook Group. Please take a moment to subscribe and give us 5 stars on iTunes!
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!