This week we’re tackling digital bromads.
- Urban dictionary defines ‘Bro’
- We hear from Marbree and Jenny
- Bromads: a politics of libertarianism?
- Tim Ferriss: the original bromad?
- Maire gives us a more nuanced angle on the bromad
- Check out Nicole’s group for queer women nomads
- Listen to our privilege ep if you haven’t already!
- QOTD from Temi: “If it acts like a douche and it looks like a douche, it’s probably a douche”
- Come meet us in 7in7 in Medellin, Colombia!!!!!!!
- Check out SheNomads, Digital Nomad Girls, Wanderist Life, Sun and Co for more women-lead nomad groups
How do you view/deal with/avoid bromads? Send us a voice memo or an email to email@example.com. Join us on Twitter and Facebook, and get more action and discussion on our Facebook Group. Please take a moment to subscribe and give us 5 stars on iTunes!
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.