Finding Love as a Digital Nomad (Part 2)
- This Part 2 of our nomad love series! If you haven’t already, make sure you listen to Part 1!
- This week, we’re interviewing Nicole Abramowski of Queer Women* Digital Nomads on her experience as a queer woman in the nomad space
- We also chatted to absolute powerhouse Heather Thorkelson of Republic of Freedom and Twin Tracks Expeditions about meeting her husband in Antarctica (!!) and how her location independent lifestyle allowed their relationship to happen.
- We also share our experiences (which, granted, have limited applicability to those finding love on the road - sorry)
- The New York Times article on co-living
What’s your experience of finding love - or not! - on the road? Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.