Finding Love as a Digital Nomad (Part 2)
- This Part 2 of our nomad love series! If you haven’t already, make sure you listen to Part 1!
- This week, we’re interviewing Nicole Abramowski of Queer Women* Digital Nomads on her experience as a queer woman in the nomad space
- We also chatted to absolute powerhouse Heather Thorkelson of Republic of Freedom and Twin Tracks Expeditions about meeting her husband in Antarctica (!!) and how her location independent lifestyle allowed their relationship to happen.
- We also share our experiences (which, granted, have limited applicability to those finding love on the road - sorry)
- The New York Times article on co-living
What’s your experience of finding love - or not! - on the road? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.
Should we care? Is it a scam? Why are women so underrepresented in the crypto economy?
We continue our discussion of location independent love and nomad dating.
How digital nomads date and find their special someone.