Finding Love as a Digital Nomad (Part 2)
- This Part 2 of our nomad love series! If you haven’t already, make sure you listen to Part 1!
- This week, we’re interviewing Nicole Abramowski of Queer Women* Digital Nomads on her experience as a queer woman in the nomad space
- We also chatted to absolute powerhouse Heather Thorkelson of Republic of Freedom and Twin Tracks Expeditions about meeting her husband in Antarctica (!!) and how her location independent lifestyle allowed their relationship to happen.
- We also share our experiences (which, granted, have limited applicability to those finding love on the road - sorry)
- The New York Times article on co-living
What’s your experience of finding love - or not! - on the road? Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?