Finding Love as a Digital Nomad (Part 2)
- This Part 2 of our nomad love series! If you haven’t already, make sure you listen to Part 1!
- This week, we’re interviewing Nicole Abramowski of Queer Women* Digital Nomads on her experience as a queer woman in the nomad space
- We also chatted to absolute powerhouse Heather Thorkelson of Republic of Freedom and Twin Tracks Expeditions about meeting her husband in Antarctica (!!) and how her location independent lifestyle allowed their relationship to happen.
- We also share our experiences (which, granted, have limited applicability to those finding love on the road - sorry)
- The New York Times article on co-living
What’s your experience of finding love - or not! - on the road? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!!
Yoga in Thai? Swimming? Bootcamp? Crossfit? How do you stay active when you’re traveling and only have small spaces? We dive into the best digital nomad workouts. Obviously, running is the worst.
We reveal our favorite summer beach reads, every book we’re obsessing about right now, and the uber-popular book we hate. Plus: an exciting scheme we’re cooking up!
You've got questions, we've got answers! From the most extravagant things we've ever paid for to our most embarrassing moments.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?