Our Biggest Mistakes as Digital Nomads
- Find a fuck-up night near you
- LinkedIn: actually quite valuable for careers
- Nomading: not necessarily about travel
- Money: the bit you need to get right
- Metaphors: plentiful in this episode
- We rip on Tim Ferriss for a while
- Michelle Dale from Virtual Miss Friday shares her fuckup story
- Chani from the Unlikely Vegan shares an aromatic mess she made while traveling to Main Street Academy
- Liz Scully and her friend suffered from travel hubris and she’s here to warn you against it
- Jessa is all about minimalist travel plans
- Dorene has freed herself from the deadline to make nomad life work
- Naomi gives us a sage perspective on how to look back on mistakes
Share your stories of nomad fails and realizations with us in our Facebook Group! Thanks to Michelle, Dorene, Chani, Liz, Jessa, and Naomi for sharing their stories with us, and shoutout to the practically perfect Madame Gandhi for our wonderful backing music.
Before you go, we’d love it if you could support the creation of Nomad + Spice on Patreon for as little as $1 a month: patreon.com/nomadandspice
Please don’t forget to give us a 5 STAR rating AND REVIEW in Apple Podcasts or tell a friend about us - it really helps new people to find the podcast! And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a single episode.
See you on the road!