Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 2)
- It’s time for Part 2 of our location independent kids episode! If you haven’t listened to Part 1, you can do that here
- Want to talk about taboos more? Check out our money episode!
- Voice memo from Mirje about how nomad life has changed since the arrival of her baby
- Kit’s fabled dislike of Bali
- FYI: The Green School is a fave nomad and nomad-adjacent spot and has some pretty amazing bamboo buildings
- We hear from a mom of four with some more controversial viewpoints about being nomadic with kids
- Our crypto expert Mariza pointed out that: digital nomad men call themselves ‘entrepreneurs’ while women call themselves freelancers
- We interview Libryia Jones, founder of Wanderist Life and the Wandering Moms FB group
Do you have kids? Want them? Would never travel with them? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
ENFP. Ravenclaw. Rebel. We’re breaking down all the personality tests we love and love to criticize, what they mean, and how we interpret the results.
Yoga in Thai? Swimming? Bootcamp? Crossfit? How do you stay active when you’re traveling and only have small spaces? We dive into the best digital nomad workouts. Obviously, running is the worst.
We reveal our favorite summer beach reads, every book we’re obsessing about right now, and the uber-popular book we hate. Plus: an exciting scheme we’re cooking up!
You've got questions, we've got answers! From the most extravagant things we've ever paid for to our most embarrassing moments.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.