Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 2)
- It’s time for Part 2 of our location independent kids episode! If you haven’t listened to Part 1, you can do that here
- Want to talk about taboos more? Check out our money episode!
- Voice memo from Mirje about how nomad life has changed since the arrival of her baby
- Kit’s fabled dislike of Bali
- FYI: The Green School is a fave nomad and nomad-adjacent spot and has some pretty amazing bamboo buildings
- We hear from a mom of four with some more controversial viewpoints about being nomadic with kids
- Our crypto expert Mariza pointed out that: digital nomad men call themselves ‘entrepreneurs’ while women call themselves freelancers
- We interview Libryia Jones, founder of Wanderist Life and the Wandering Moms FB group
Do you have kids? Want them? Would never travel with them? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.