Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 1)
- Can you be a nomad with a kid? We dig in
- Kyrie shares her plans for a location independent life with a family
- Check out Almost Fearless, the magazine for travelling families
- Nomadic kids education: world schooling, unschooling, homeschooling
- Read The Diabolical Genius of the Baby Advice Industry so you don’t have to worry about all the advice out there
- We interview Danielle Greason from VA Lifestyle Design
- Stay tuned for Part 2 of our location independent kids special next week! We’re chatting to Libryia Jones of Wanderist Life!
Kids + Travel = ??? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!