Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 1)
- Can you be a nomad with a kid? We dig in
- Kyrie shares her plans for a location independent life with a family
- Check out Almost Fearless, the magazine for travelling families
- Nomadic kids education: world schooling, unschooling, homeschooling
- Read The Diabolical Genius of the Baby Advice Industry so you don’t have to worry about all the advice out there
- We interview Danielle Greason from VA Lifestyle Design
- Stay tuned for Part 2 of our location independent kids special next week! We’re chatting to Libryia Jones of Wanderist Life!
Kids + Travel = ??? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?
How digital nomad women we know build confidence in themselves and their work.