Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 1)
- Can you be a nomad with a kid? We dig in
- Kyrie shares her plans for a location independent life with a family
- Check out Almost Fearless, the magazine for travelling families
- Nomadic kids education: world schooling, unschooling, homeschooling
- Read The Diabolical Genius of the Baby Advice Industry so you don’t have to worry about all the advice out there
- We interview Danielle Greason from VA Lifestyle Design
- Stay tuned for Part 2 of our location independent kids special next week! We’re chatting to Libryia Jones of Wanderist Life!
Kids + Travel = ??? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
How can we make sure we appreciate other cultures without appropriation?
How do location independent people save, invest, and prepare for their financial futures? (Spoiler: we're not very good at it!)
What we did this year plus some BIG announcements for 2019!
Plus size travel as a nomad - aka nomading while fat!
Our first-ever recording in front of a live audience at 7in7 in Medellín!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.