Can You Be a Digital Nomad with Kids? (Part 1)
- Can you be a nomad with a kid? We dig in
- Kyrie shares her plans for a location independent life with a family
- Check out Almost Fearless, the magazine for travelling families
- Nomadic kids education: world schooling, unschooling, homeschooling
- Read The Diabolical Genius of the Baby Advice Industry so you don’t have to worry about all the advice out there
- We interview Danielle Greason from VA Lifestyle Design
- Stay tuned for Part 2 of our location independent kids special next week! We’re chatting to Libryia Jones of Wanderist Life!
Kids + Travel = ??? Let us know your thoughts. Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad community!
ENFP. Ravenclaw. Rebel. We’re breaking down all the personality tests we love and love to criticize, what they mean, and how we interpret the results.
Yoga in Thai? Swimming? Bootcamp? Crossfit? How do you stay active when you’re traveling and only have small spaces? We dive into the best digital nomad workouts. Obviously, running is the worst.
We reveal our favorite summer beach reads, every book we’re obsessing about right now, and the uber-popular book we hate. Plus: an exciting scheme we’re cooking up!
You've got questions, we've got answers! From the most extravagant things we've ever paid for to our most embarrassing moments.
We love to help out our friends, so why is it so hard for us to ask for help in return?
Hosted by our awesome friends Hannah Dixon, of Digital Nomad Kit, and Nicole Abramowski, of Queer Women Digital Nomads!
We discuss the difficulties and ethical quandaries of paying taxes as a digital nomad… or not.
All digital nomads are minimalists… right?
We scoured the earth to find nomad men who are feminists, and we now present to you the thoughts of this rarely-heard, underrepresented perspective.