Finding Love as a Digital Nomad (Part 1)
- We’re tackling nomad relationships because it’s Valentine’s Day, and we’re hashtag topical.
- We ran a poll in our Facebook Group and it’s been our most talked-about topic in the whole history of the group!
- Alas, we’re no good when it comes to the topic of finding love on the road because we were already in long-term relationships when we started nomading, so we turned to four of our nomadic sisters to hear about their stories.
- First up is Anna SE Lundberg, a speaker, coach and writer, whose partner is decidedly a muggle.
- Next we have Amy Scott of Nomadtopia, whose partner became nomadic after they met.
- Tune in for Part 2 of this episode, which will be hitting your podcatcher later this week!
What’s your experience of finding love - or not! - on the road? Get in touch on email@example.com, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help support feminist critique of the nomad lifestyle!!
How do digital nomads practice Shine Theory?
We talk about how tricky it is for nomads to visit "home."
Digital nomads need a summer reading break, too! Here are a few of our favorite books for summer 2018.
We talk about the biggest fuck-ups we've had in our digital nomad life.
How we got started making a location independent podcast, how we do it, and a whole bunch of podcast recommendations!
We talk the importance of saying no for your self-care and productivity, and how women can get better at it.
"Alternative" and woo-like trends are dominating the digital nomad space - why?
Kit + Viv preview upcoming episodes and their plans to recharge.
The reality of having location independent kids isn't like Instagram.
What is it like to be location independent with children?