Advice We Would Give Our Pre-Nomad Selves
- We’re riding high after our first Nomad Feminist Bookclub meeting, guest starring Tiffany Dufu, the author of our first book, Drop the Ball. Book 2 is The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See.
- Like the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Viv’s advice is “don’t panic”
- Did you know Kit maintained a travel blog back in the day?
- Trust us, your idols don’t have their shit together!
- Are you in London on Monday February 5 at 6.30pm? We’re having a baby Nomad + Spice meet-up. Email email@example.com to get the details!
- Hannah talks about ignoring nomad peer pressure
- Kayla’s advice is to slow down and relax
- Christine’s advice is super specific.
- Shout-out to Shay from Bucketlist Bombshells for recommending Kit’s super trendy tote
- Amelia’s advice is to believe in yourself and stay positive. Perfect!
- Amna suggests building the skills you need to reach your goals.
- Stay tuned for our next episode: how nomads find love!
Questions, comments, complaints? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org, or say hi on Twitter and Facebook, where you can also be part of our Nomad + Spice group! Don’t forget to send us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and support our Patreon page to help us make this podcast!!