- The New York Times article about friendship
- We discuss the nomad problem of loneliness
- We hear from Kyrie and Heather
- Viv vaguely remembers some high school sociology (and here’s the idea that globalisation turns the world into one giant gesellschaft)
- Follow Kate Leaver on Twitter or Facebook and sign up for her lovely newsletter. Her book, The Friendship Cure, is out next April through HarperCollins
- The Atlantic article that claims that once you get married and have kids you stop having friends
- Next time you get a chance to see Merrily We Roll Along, take it!
- The episode of Secret Feminist Agenda dealing with friendship. Subscribe!